Mount Carmel Elementary School Announcements
Monday, September 18, 2016
1. Yankee Candle orders and money are due today!!! If you forgot to send it today, please do so ASAP. This is the only fund raiser that the PTO (parent/teacher organization) sponsors and it goes to pay for the Family Nights, Inflatables, technology and curriculum when needed. Thank you for supporting the PTO.
2. Lunch money should be paid at the beginning of the week. Breakfast is $1.00 and lunch is $2.50. Please put your child's name and homeroom teacher on the envelope with the money inside, even if you are sending a check. We will make an announcement on Monday, reminding the students to turn in their lunch money to the ladies in the cafeteria. Milk money should also be paid before school and in the same fashion.
3. Please note that your child can only have five charges in the cafeteria. If they have more, they will be given an alternative meal. So please start your child out right and place money on their breakfast/lunch account.
4. Please make sure your child has an extra change of clothes here at school. Accidents happen and may not even be your child’s fault (spilled milk, water, syrup, etc). The school does not keep extra clothes, so if there is an accident and your child doesn’t have clothes here, someone will have to bring them a change of clothes. Thank you for your help.
5. Picture Day is next Tuesday, September 26th. Flyers will be coming home, but you can order online with this school ID:JP147942Y0. Here are the instructions:
Ordering Before Picture Day
1. Go to MyLifetouch.com
2. Enter your Picture Day ID, which is unique to your school. Find it on your Picture Day flyer. You can also find it listed, along with your Picture Day date, on the Picture Day Finder.
Ordering and Paying After Picture Day
1. Find your Portrait ID and Access Code, which is unique to each student, on your proofs or order sheet.
2. Go to the website listed next to the Portrait ID and Access Code to order. It will be one of these two websites:
For up to 9 months after your Picture Day you can use your Portrait ID and Access Code for a first-time order or to reorder additional portraits and portrait gifts.